Modern & Responsive


You are here

  • Why can’t I find my placement on the internal/external apartment list when I click on the Link?

    If you have already obtained your conversion number from the management office, be sure that you choose “Warbasse Houses” (Not “Amalgamated”) as your housing development.

  • How do I access my internal/external apartment waiting list number?

    Please call office to obtain your automated DHCR conversion waiting list number.

  • What is the Warbasse Community Channel?

    If you are a Cablevision subscriber you can view the Warbasse Community Channel on 592.  The channel provides important information regarding the community, the buildings, management information and so much more! 

  • How do I view the vestibule & laundry room cameras?

    Flip to channels 591/HD134. If you are a Cablevision subscriber you can view the vestibule of your lobby and the laundry room by tuning your television to channel 591. If you have Cablevision High Definition you can also view it on channel 134. If you do not have cable television and only a master antenna, can view the vestibule and laundry room cameras on channel 8.  In order to do so, you must turn off your convector box and manually tune your television to channel 8.

  • What do I need to know about window air conditioners/safety brackets?

    Only apartments that do not have a convector in their kitchens are permitted to have an air conditioner in the window. Any other apartment unit a window air conditioner, where a convector exists, is required to pay a yearly fee of $125.00 per air conditioner. In accordance with our insurance policy and New York City local law, each and every window air conditioner must be installed with a special bracket approved by the City of New York. The bracket insures that the unit will not fall out of window and cause bodily harm or death to a person(s) walking on the street below.

    The bracket is available at your local hardware store or can be purchased from our maintenance department. The cost of the bracket ranges between $30-$40 depending on the size of the air conditioner unit. Our maintenance department will arrange to install the bracket on existing units at a cost of $25 per unit.

  • What is a cooperator who is “Not in Good Standing”?

    A cooperator who is considered “Not in Good Standing” is ineligible for any of Warbasse Amenities such as, Parking Space, Rental of Community Rooms, Fitness Center, etc.

  • Am I allowed to have a dog in my home?

    Anyone who owns a dog must register the dog with the management office. In order to do so, you must bring a picture of the dog. There is a $10.00 registration fee payable by money order or check. NO CASH. Once management registers the dog, you will be issued a tag and will be charged $25.00 per dog, per month. Anyone who fails to register their dog will be assessed a $200.00 administrative fee and the monthly dog fee.

  • Is there a late fee for carrying charges?

    Carrying charges are due by the 10th of each month. If your carrying charges are late, there is a $50.00 administrative charge imposed.

  • Is there an intercom in my apartment?

    Yes, every apartment is assigned an intercom number. If someone rings your intercom, please do not allow them access to the building unless you know who they are. If you do not know your intercom number or it is not working, please contact the management office.


  • Where do I get an apartment transfer application?

    Any cooperator who is interested in an apartment transfer can contact extension 204 or 214 at the management office. There is a $25.00 application fee. Anyone applying must be a "Cooperator in Good Standing" and must reside at Warbasse a minimum of 2 years. There are also certain family criteria that must be met in accordance with the rules and regulations of the New York State Division of Housing and Community Renewal.