AMALGAMATED WARBASSE HOUSES, INC, 2800 WEST 5TH STREET, BROOKLYN, NY 11224
NEW YORK STATE MITCHELL-LAMA CO-OP 1 BEDROOM WAITING LIST BEING OPENED
Amalgamated Warbasse Houses, Inc. is a New York State Mitchell-Lama Cooperative located in Brooklyn, New York. Warbasse consists of five 24 story buildings with 2,585 units, (1,435 are 1 bedroom units), professional offices on lobby levels, a shopping center with a bank, pharmacy, deli and supermarket as well it’s own power plant, Amenities include: Air conditioning, gas and electricity (included in monthly maintenance charge), a senior program, playgrounds, laundry rooms, fitness center, storage rooms and outdoor parking (waiting list and additional fees apply).
|Maximum Income Limits *$74,428.62 to $118,846.98||Purchase Price **
$21,031.00 to $31,547.00
|Monthly Maintenance **
$750.80 to $1,212.11
*Based on the number of persons in household **Subject to Change
Occupancy Standards: One to two Persons
Important Notice: (FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION)
- Family composition must meet the Division of Homes and Community Renewal Occupancy Standards:One Bedroom 1 to 2 persons.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old at the time of the lottery.
- Applicant must be financially responsible.
- Any applicant that does not have the proper family composition will automatically be disqualified.
- Current Shareholders cannot apply.
- ONE REQUEST PER APPLICANT.
- An applicant whose name is selected in a lottery cannot be included in the family composition of any other applicant who is selected in the same lottery.
- Applicants must meet household income and family composition eligibility criteria at the time of application and at the time of apartment availability. A credit check and home visit will be conducted at the time of apartment availability for which an additional fee approved by HCR will be required.
All carrying charges (rent) and purchase prices are subject to change without notice at the time of apartment availability. A $200.00 non-refundable application fee will be required at the completion of the lottery. Waiting list will be established by a limited lottery. There will be a limit of 150 applicants drawn for the One bedroom Lottery. Only applicants that are drawn will be notified.
HOW TO APPLY: ONLINE You can apply to the lottery online at https://www.elect-us.net/warbasse. Applying is fast and easy. Upon completion of your online application, you will receive a confirmation and lottery number. All applicants will be able to attend the virtual lottery and will receive an email with a link that will include the time and date of lottery. Lottery will be conducted by a 3rd party certified election company and witnessed by HCR and the housing company.
DEADLINE: Applications must be completed by: September 30, 2020 5:00 P.M. EST
YOU CANNOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE DEVELOPMENT
EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY SUPERVISED BY
NYS HOMES & COMMUNITY RENEWAL
Governor Andrew M. Cuomo Commissioner RuthAnne Visnauskas, New York State Homes & Community Renewal